Monday, September 19, 2005

But Why during Homecoming week?

It seems like Homecoming week is the perfect week for assesment and projects. I don't have time to participate in activities becuase of my class work. Certainly if all I did was school work and homecoming events I could pull it off, but that's not going to happen. I need some free time. Let me jsut hit on my main point of anger.

In woodwind pedagogy class we have a flute test on friday. I have to be able to proficiently play on an instrument I can't get even tone on. I can't play all of the notes I have to know; this envolves developin the embrocure, which one cannot to in two weeks. I have practiced the perscribed amount of time yet I am struggling. But I'm not the only one, all the other non-woodwind players are stuggling (all four of us) but Thompson is having trouble seeing through the crowd of flautists to understand our frustration. We definetly need more time becuse I don't have more than thirty minutes a day to spend on this stuff. I can barely make thirty minutes becuase of stamina and sheer anger an not being able to play the note in tune.

I'm fuming.....

No comments: