Tuesday, April 18, 2006

....

Well.....
At times it feels like my hands are tied becuase of all the obligations I have. Classes, performance groups, practicum, and everything else have me running at all times and on all cylinders. So it only makes things worse when I have something else I want to pursue. I can't simply relax (a favorite hobby of mine), really play disc golf so that I can improve, or pursue deeper relationships. I think often about surfacy relationships and wanting something more but it feels like I can't have any real relationships, and real conversations becuase I'm so busy. Living for the weekend when all I have is homework instead of homework and other things was never the way I saw myself experiencing Bethel.

2 comments:

Diggs said...

Screw it dude, let's go disc golf.

Diggs said...

Wes... Post something!